Which Caboo is for you?
- It seems a long time ago when a Caboo first made its way into the world, and it has been one big hug ever since...
- Caboo is made from Certified 100% Organic cotton and is only dyed using Oeko-tex standard dyes that contain no harsh or harmful chemicals.
- Caboo is simple and easy to use by yourself, it goes on quickly and easily and can adjust to fit all wearers by simply pulling the fabric through the rings.
- Your baby will be held high and close to your heart providing natural reassurance and a feeling of security for you both. When you Caboo, your baby is fully supported from the top of their head to the base of their spine and behind their knees with less strain on their developing hips.
- They will sit in a ‘frog legged position’ which is a very natural position for baby and naturally places less weight and strain on their developing hips.
- Caboo is supremely comfortable for you too, our soft wide straps spread the weight of your little one evenly over both shoulders and the fixed cross provides excellent back support and will help reduce the strain on your shoulders.
- Carefully streamlined to maintain flexible sizing but reduce the amount of excess fabric.
- No need for tying!
- As you would expect Caboo adheres to EN 13209-2:2005 and the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.
Caboo +organic: what’s new?
- If you have got a Close baby carrier and you are wondering what’s new apart from the colour range, here is the answer:
We have added a toggle and new way of wearing the wrap/bag. By wearing the pocket edge down as shown you can pull the cord tight using the toggle which means the carrier naturally cups around baby’s bottom giving a little extra support whilst it neatens the natural line of the carrier.
- Caboo dx is inspired by everything that makes us proud to be parents. Wonderfully well thought out… it is still 100% Caboo with all the same closeness but with some new ideas, modern materials, and a little more of what Dad might like!
- Designed to be exceptionally durable, with structured support and protection for you and baby... all in a soft carrier!
- Easy to use and comfortable;
- Excellent weight distribution;
- Integral lumbar support reduces strain on wearer’s shoulders and back;
- Suitable for newborns with 4 different carry positions (including nursing/cradle and forward facing position);
- Easily adjustable to fit most wearers: simply pull fabric through rings to tighten.
UK Registered company number 5113280