Payment & Delivery
- We accept payment by Delta, Switch, Maestro, Solo, MasterCard and Visa.
- Payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- If you are ordering by post and paying by cheque, please enclose the cheque with your order form. Cheques should be made payable to Close Parent Ltd. Please note that the cheque will be banked upon receipt and that delivery may take an additional 5 working days to allow for the cheque to be cleared.
- We endeavour to ensure that our prices on the website are accurate and up to date. However, we reserve the right to increase prices due to circumstances outside of our control. In this event, you will be contacted and given the option to cancel or amend your order prior to your payment being processed.
- VAT is charged at the standard UK rate - currently 20%. Our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- We aim to process your order within 24 hours of receipt.
- Standard delivery takes between 3-5 working days. However, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery before contacting us as some items may be temporarily out of stock.
- Standard delivery for all UK mainland addresses is free, with the exclusion of the Scottish Highlands.
- Where delivery is offered free of charge, this applies only to our standard UK mainland service.
- We can deliver to an alternative address to your billing address. This can be an added benefit, for example, if you are out at work all day then delivery can be made to a neighbour or to your work address.
- For urgent orders, we offer an express delivery service. Delivery is within 1-2 working days and is available at £7.00.
- For telephone orders received before midday, we shall endeavour to achieve delivery on the next working day.
- Internet orders are processed within 24 hours.
- The security of your order information and personal details, including your payment card details, is of the utmost importance to us. The information that you provide online is encrypted using the latest 128 bit (SSL) Secure Sockets Layer technology, ensuring your details are protected over the internet.
- You can confirm the security of your connection on the checkout page. A closed lock icon will appear at the bottom of your web browser window, which confirms a secure connection to our server.
- Whilst our website is securely managed, we understand that some customers will feel uncomfortable entering their personal and payment card details onto a website. Consequently, we provide alternative ordering and payment methods.
- Orders and payment can be taken by:
Telephone, simply call 01992 554045.
Post - Simply print your Shopping Basket summary page and post to the Close Parent Ltd, PO Box 211, Hertford, SG13 7ZF together with your credit/debit card details or cheque payment.
UK Registered company number 5113280